Casa Bianca is beautifully located at the edge of Santa Domenica di Ricadi, so that you get to know the life of the locals in the small village as well as enjoy peace and quietness during your holiday. The beach can easily be reached on foot via a staircase just nearby Casa Bianca. You have a stunning view over the sea and the Tyrrhenian coast from almost all rooms of Casa Bianca, the roof terrace and the garden. At clear days while having a glas of wine you see 5 of the 7 Aeolian Islands and enjoy the most picturesque sunsets. You can also watch the regular eruptions on the volcanic island of Stromboli.
Casa Bianca is generously divided on two floors with a large panoramic terrace on the 1st floor and a terrace surrounded by a beautiful garden with a built-in barbecue and sink, typical and practical for the outdoor living that you enjoy in Southern Italy. On the ground floor there is the comfortably equipped kitchen, which is adjoined to the open dining and living room, and a glass porch, from which you can access the garden and the terrace. There are a total of four bedrooms, two on the ground floor and two upstairs. On each floor is a bathroom (one with a shower and one with a bathtub). The house is perfect for two families or a larger group of friends. A maximum of 8 people can occupy the house. Sea view can be enjoyed from all the rooms of the house except the two smaller bedrooms.
Your host is a very nice German couple, who likes to rent their property to holiday guests in periods where they do not stay in the house themselves. The house equipment therefore is northen Europe standard and of course a simple communication in German or English rounds up your vacation. On site, the friendly next door neighbors, Italians, are responsible for all organization and maintaining. The house is suitable for a holiday all year round, as all rooms have heating. Who loves nature and landscape, should visit Calabria also during fall and winter. In December, Calabria's colors glow with ripe oranges and lemons. In the warm midday sun on some days you can also take a short bath at North Sea temperatures.
Dogs are welcome! The garden (600 qm) is completed sourrounded by a fence! Please let us know in advance if you would like to bring your loved pet!
- 4 double bedrooms (2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor)
- 2 bathrooms (ground floor and first floor, one with shower and one with bathtub)
- comfortably furnished kitchen with adjoining dining / living room
- Kitchen: four-plate stove (ceranic cooktop), electric oven, large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, coffee maker
- Glass porch on the ground floor with direct access to the garden
- Large roof terrace on the first floor with stunning sea view to the Aeolian Islands (Stromboli), terrace equipment
- Garden with barbecue and terrace, terrace equipment
- Parking space (parking in front of the house (dead end) or in the terrace area in the fenced garden
- Direct access to the beach via a staircase (about 8 min. Descent / 12 min. Ascent)
- Heating in all rooms